Friday, December 23, 2011

It Doesn't Mean Im Lonely When Im Alone

Remember my blogpost about wishing that I could have more happy days with my college friends? Im so glad that my wish came true!hihi.  I spend my everyday with these people who always give me good vibes!;) Our most favorite thing to do is EAT EAT and EAT. I think we know and we've tried almost all the kainan at Dapitan street.hahaha. We also enjoy gossiping about other people and laitin sila.nyahaha. Sorry!:>

Another thing that's common among ALL of us is that we're all single. My friend Jill even concluded that our group has a curse that as long as we're all together no one is going to have a serious lovelife.-___- =)) I believe that it'll really be hard for any of us to be in a relationship cause I swear these people really have a different standard in approving guys/girls that we like.

Cheers to the best college friend ever @siennacass!!:D She's the best cause Im stuck with her each and everyday of my life at UST.haha. She's been my seatmate since 1st year and it's shocking how we still enjoy each other's company and still laugh at each other's corny jokes.ahaha. I love Yeyers so muchie! (I sometimes call her yeyers but her nickname is really Eyye) We're now closer than ever tho sometimes we argue about stuffs like liking the same person or hating things that the other one loves but no matter what happens I will still love her to bits and pieces!!<3 Trivia about her: She has the smallest body,waist Ive ever seen. Imagine a girl standing 5'5 weighing 70lbs! Isnt that crazy?:P=))

No comments:

Post a Comment